Although we are hopeful for an end to Covid in 2021, at this time we will continue to follow the following precautions for all guest and staff safety:
- All guests must agree to be temperature screened upon entry. (We only turned away 3 guests in all of 2020 with temperatures over 99.5)
- Masks must be worn at all times when inside the Inn, except while dining at your table. Outside on the property that is for guests to self monitor. (Violating this will be grounds to be asked to leave the Inn)
- The dining rooms has been set up to allow for 6 foot distancing and we are allowing breakfast to be served outside at any one of the 6 tables on the two levels of the porch.
- Rooms are sanitized on change overs with disinfectant and for extra protections with have invested in ultraviolet light room foggers to minimize viruses and bacteria.
- We are not changing rooms on a daily basis unless a guest is staying more than 4 days. Towels may be refreshed at anytime by leaving them outside the room door.
- Common area spaces are wipes down twice a day with disinfectant to ensure cleanliness.
Requirements for guests and Innkeeper to be posted shortly